In many industries validation is defined as the documented evidence that a procedure, process and activity will consistently lead to the expected results. It often contains the qualification of systems and equipment. It is a requirement for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other GxP regulated industries.
Validation is according to FDA's "Establishing Documented Evidence that provides a high degree of assurance that will consistently producing a process specifies a product meeting its pre-determined specifications and quality attributes." (FDA 1987). A properly designed system will ensure a high level of assurance that each step, process and change is well assessed before the implementation takes place.
Who should attend this training
This training is specially designed for qualification/validation staff, quality controllers, engineers, ICTer, project managers, process engineers and others who are interested in Computer Validation according to GAMP®.
If non-Dutch students participate, the training will be in English language.
- The student will receive two weeks training for an email training and location details
- The student will receive a certificate after the training
- Lunch and refreshments during the training included
- The student receives at the beginning of the training a binder which includes the printed slides of the presentation
- € 750,00 per student (excluding VAT)
You can register for this training using our Training Schedule